Thursday, October 22, 2020

Anarchy 2



I never said that there should be no government. I said that there should be no hierarchy. I explained this above.

I never said that there should be no militia. I explained this above. I referred to The Bill of Rights. My arguments have been ignored.

Since the neighborhood watch team is comprised of all citizens living there, that is not cops. Cops were recruited by a far away government from poor people with no morals and they were accomplice in the robbery, as that very video clearly states.

I never said that the Council of the Elderly is immune to corruption. I am not arguing that anarchy is perfect, since that would mean that people are perfect, and that is a senseless idiocy. However, the Council of the Elderly is made up of 80 people in a town of 16000, and that means that the 80 people are closely controlled by citizens.

The neighborhood watch team is not going to rob their own family or neighbors, unless they are looking for deep trouble. See also the Theory.

"Why are you trying to convince us of this nonsense?"
I thought that you're worthy of a debate. 

No comments: